If you are having trouble logging into the forum, please clear the cache on your browser. If that doesn't resolve the problem, email us @  njja@njjeep.org  so we can help you out!

NJJA Participating in Camp out for hunger maybe?

General Club Information for the Public
JKid2011

NJJA Participating in Camp out for hunger maybe?

Postby JKid2011 » November 1st, 2017, 6:17 pm

Dear NJJA club members,

My name in Joe or better known on the forum as Jkid2011.
I have been a member with his club for the past few years. I have participated in a few events as well. (Rausch creek weekends are awesome!!!
Anyway I wanted to see if the club would be interested in an up coming event. This event has been going on for years; its practically a stable in the community ...
In the morning when your driving to work. If your flipping through the radio you’ve probably stopped to hear what Preston & Steve are talking about on 93.3 WMMR. On November 27th though December 1st, Preston & Steve will be hosting The Camp out for Hunger at XFINITY LIVE! Philadelphia. Jaxsons Jeep club participants every year. This year I saw on Facebook that Garden State Jeep Club will also be participating in this event. They are collecting nonperishable foods all month long and will be dropping Everything off on November 30th. GSJ what to take on the Porsche club which in years past have donated a ton of food!
As a club and as a club member I truly believe this would be a great event to participate in and show the community that we can team up and donate a ton more food than the porsche and other jeep clubs!!!
Any further details can be discussed at the up coming meeting!!!
:Jeep-wave: :Jeep-wave: :Jeep-wave:
jeremy_tamara
WEBMASTER

Re: NJJA Participating in Camp out for hunger maybe?

Postby jeremy_tamara » November 3rd, 2017, 7:34 am

Crilly posted something similar about this too

-tamara